Business Processes constantly evolve and we appreciate the challenges and opportunities that these changes bring. Every business process is different and has multiple ways of carrying out a task.
At Walldorf Solutions, we understand the unique needs of growing businesses and have the expertise in customizing SAP Business One and the Intercompany Solution to meet your business specific requirements and finding solutions which will help you run your business better.
We have a skilled team who would evaluate your specific business needs by genuinely understanding your processes and growth plans and propose to implement a customized solution accordingly.
Customer Centric Development Services
- Provide lifecycle services from design to development to support
- Develop the best solution using a mix of technology, innovation and expertise
- Provides consulting for your reporting needs based on your industry and business perspective which can help in taking decisions in a smarter way
- Provides custom application development services to integrate third party application with SAP Business One and Intercompany processes
- Innovative add-ons to your software solution
- Unique reporting templates
- Industry-specific application templates
- Intercompany Process Customization and Integration Enhancement
- Integrate various applications within the business, or the external partner supply chain
Intercompany Process Customization and Integration Enhancement
Every business is unique and may require changes in the Solution functionality and workflow. Walldorf Solutions provides consulting for customizing intercompany integration scenarios. Customizations to Intercompany processes allow you to simplify and supplement certain processes, tailor transactions and reports precisely to meet your needs.
Custom Reporting and Analytics
Walldorf Solutions provides consulting for your reporting needs based on your industry and business perspective which can help in taking decisions in a smarter way. Reporting and Analytics provide a basis to establish, measure and analyze your business performance. You can accurately extract, aggregate and analyze information from various sources and make more informed decisions.
Third Party Application Integration
Walldorf Solutions provides custom application development services to integrate third party applications with SAP Business One and Intercompany processes.
Our system integration team can design and develop business processes which span multiple systems, integrating data with processes to minimise the risks and reworks associated with disconnected systems. We can integrate various applications and systems that exist within the business, but also integrate the external partner supply chain.
Such integration provides much greater value and operational efficiency to organisations by allowing them to service their customers better.
Walldorf Solutions also has considerable experience with the SAP Business One Integration framework (B1if). B1if is often used for integration between subsidiaries and headquarters, web / e-commerce integration, Vendor Systems, System of logistics service providers or integration with mobile solutions.
Changing dynamics in industry, business and technology are constantly creating opportunities for new software solutions. Bringing these solutions to market provides our clients an early mover advantage.
To ensure you get the most out of your SAP Business One and Intercompany Solution our technical team have delivered a series of ‘Add on’ programmes. These are designed to enhance the efficiency of your software, reduce work load and generally make your operations smooth.
- Exchange Rate Integration
- Intercompany Dashboard
- Fixed Assets
- Intercompany Cost Accounting
Our experienced and talented team of in-house technical specialists work with you directly to design and deliver increasingly innovative software solutions
A successful delivery highly depends on the Planning phase. This is the reason we put lot of emphasis on Planning. Proper planning always reduces margin of errors, keep project goals clear, on-time and within budget.
- Discovery sessions with Business Owners
- Identify Business Requirements
- Gap Fit Analysis and Solution Mapping
- Design Workflows
- Business Blue Printing
- Highlight Risk & Finalize Delivery Scope
The Design phase forms the foundation for the Development phase. During the design phase, we establish the project structure and architecture based on the final delivery scope.
- POC and Prototyping
- Architecture Design
- Technical Specification
- Test Cases
Development phase consist of one or multiple milestones with work packets divided into units and modules. A team of designers, developers and testers are assigned to deliver as per agreed scope.
- Framework Development
- Unit & Integration Testing
- Delivery and Deployment Plan
After successful completion of Development phase, the final delivery is deployed in a test environment. During this phase the Business users test the application against the agreed Use / test cases.
- Solution Demo and User Training
- End user testing
- Records issues and identified enhancements
- Change Order Management
- Fix Issues and Solution Enhancement as per Change Order
- Re-deploy for Final Testing
After successful completion of the User Acceptance Testing, the solution is deployed into the production environment. We ensure that every aspect of the deployment is followed perfectly.
- Deployment and Roll-out Planning
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Solution Setup and configuration
- Post Production Support