Fixer Integration with SAP Business OneJanuary 22, 2021
SAP S/4 HANA subsidiary integrationJanuary 26, 2021
Intercompany Solution License
Login to view prices
New or additional licenses
New licenses include the maintenance & support package. For existing install base customers, please purchase the maintenance & support package for your existing installation before buying additional user licenses.
The intercompany integration solution for SAP Business One streamlines processes such as financial consolidation and intercompany procurement between two or more organizations running the application. Already used in more than 100 countries, it supports multiple subsidiaries, each running their own instance of SAP Business One, including those using different currencies.
With the Intercompany integration solution, you can:
- Configure hierarchy between the branches to enable group-wise reporting
- Utilize the intercompany trade process between the branch companies
- Replicate master data between companies
- Allocate expense and income amounts to other branch companies
- Centralize payments
- Get notified about business transactions in the trade process
- Accept or reject incoming intercompany transactions and notify the sending companies of your decision
- Run cross-company reports and user Queries.
Minimum-supported SAP Business One Versions
- SAP B1 9.3 PL14 with SAP B1iF 2.0
- SAP B1 10.0 FP2011 with SAP B1iF 2.0
For information on Intercompany Solution compatibility with the SAP Business One version, please refer to the “Version compatibility with SAP Business One” section in the WDF note: WDF 1844555 – Troubleshooting Intercompany Integration Solution for SAP Business One