Intercompany & Subsidiary Integration Solutions
Intercompany Integration Solution for SAP Business One
With Intercompany integration solution you can:
- Consolidate, coordinate, and view activities across all business units running SAP Business One without manual reconciliation
- Manage multiple subsidiaries, business units, and legal entities
- Reduced cycle time required to collate, consolidate and report financial data
For any company with multiple business units or subsidiaries, intercompany transactions and their integration create operational complexity. Minimizing this complexity is critical when you need to consolidate financials across all operations, provide visibility into the sales performance of each business entity, or streamline intercompany procurement transactions.
The intercompany integration solution for SAP Business One allows businesses to streamline their intercompany consolidation and collaboration processes to reduce costly errors from manual efforts and increase employee productivity.
- Master data replication and content sharing across business entities
- Support for standardized, transparent processes across business entities
- Financial and operational visibility across business entities
- Control and collaboration across business entities
SAP S/4 HANA Subsidiary Integration
As organizations expand, business processes typically become more complex. They need an easy way to harmonize the business processes that run at headquarters with those that run in their affiliates and subsidiaries.
SAP S/4 HANA integration provides the out-of-the-box integration content for most common subsidiary integration business processes.
With SAP S/4 HANA integration you can:
- Connect your business network all-over and improve visibility by lowering costs
- Provide integration of multiple installations of SAP Business One across the network
- Standardize and unify business processes across the business ecosystem
FeaturesMaster Data Distribution
- Synchronized customer and item master data in your complete company network
- This scenario enables intercompany purchasing between subsidiaries and headquarters by providing reliable data exchange and support for required logistical and financial processes across the network. Headquarters supplies subsidiaries with sales products,
SAP ECC Subsidiary Integration
SAP ECC integration provides preconfigured out-of-the-box integration content for most common subsidiary integration scenarios. Your Headquarters running on SAP ECC with subsidiaries running on SAP Business One can now harmonize the business processes that run at headquarters with those that run in their affiliates and subsidiaries.
Integrating subsidiary SAP Business One companies with your Headquarters SAP ECC helps you:
- Reduce total cost of ownership and integration costs
- Improve productivity and transparency
- Increase profitability
- Improve decision support
- Ready-to-use integration content – Shorten time to integration using pre-configured content for:
- Master data distribution (product & customer)
- Intercompany Purchasing (Sales from Local Stock and Sales from Central Stock)
- Configure and run – Make it easy for partners to develop integration solutions based on preconfigured content.