Connecting SAP software with third-party cloud-based business applications with preconfigured integration templates, very intuitive interfaces and wizards.
Plug and Play Integration connectors to connect SAP Business One with many third-party applications like Shopify, Magento, Salesforce, FedEx, etc. Once installed, connecting with a third-party application takes a few minutes.
Integration modules (like Shopify connector or WooCommerce connector etc) DO NOT require Intercompany License. All modules can be purchased and used independently. We have compiled a few Myth Busters for you to get a better understanding of our licensing.
Successful Digital Transformation
More and more companies are using established business platforms and service providers to be successful. When using web shops, CRM systems, logistics services, communication providers, or other, the following questions arise:
Thousands of SAP customers worldwide use the Integration Hub connectors to effectively integrate their business processes. The Plug and Play modules are native to SAP Business One. They reduce the cost of customization and maintenance.
Companies benefit more from digitization and increased efficiency
- Out-of-the-box integration templates, embedded data, and harmonization power the Intelligent Enterprise
- Streamlined operations, automated and optimized end to end business processes and data handling
- Seamless user experience by embedded UI elements, easy to use
- Advantages and security of a standard solution by SAP, no third-party extension. 24/7 support by SAP integration experts
- No transaction costs. Predictable costs with monthly and annual pricing. Different scenarios can be used together.
Additional advantages of the SAP Business One Integration Hub
- Rising demand for integration and complementary services can be answered with an SAP solution, Partners can better position SAP Business One
- Fast implementation. Scenarios with external platforms and services can be setup quickly, no technical/programming knowledge required, high ROI
- One common platform for various integration needs, no additional middleware and no external, additional data storage
- On premise or cloud deployment gives full flexibility to customers and partners