Connecting SAP software with third-party cloud-based business applications with preconfigured integration templates, very intuitive interfaces and wizards.
OverviewMore and more companies are using established business platforms and service providers to be successful.
Be a Successful Digital CompanyMore and more companies are using established business platforms and service providers to be successful. When using web shops, CRM systems, logistics services, communication providers, or other, the following questions arise:
How to integrate these cloud systems into the business processes of the company and ultimately into the ERP system, best highly automated?
What does it cost? How long does it take?
Here partners and customers always have the option of either programming customer specific or using existing third party solutions.
Companies benefit more from digitization and increased efficiency
- Out-of-the-box integration templates, embedded data, and harmonization power the Intelligent Enterprise
- Streamlined operations, automated and optimized end to end business processes and data handling
- Seamless user experience by embedded UI elements, easy to use
- Advantages and security of a standard solution by SAP, no third-party extension. 24/7 support by SAP integration experts
- No transaction costs. Predictable costs with monthly and annual pricing. Different scenarios can be used together.
Additional advantages of the SAP Business One Integration Hub
- Rising demand for integration and complementary services can be answered with an SAP solution, Partners can better position SAP Business One
- Fast implementation. Scenarios with external platforms and services can be setup quickly, no technical/programming knowledge required, high ROI
- One common platform for various integration needs, no additional middleware and no external, additional data storage
- On premise or cloud deployment gives full flexibility to customers and partners