INTEGRATION SOLUTIONS FOR SAP
40,000 users | 300+ SAP partners | 100+ countries
Two distinct integration solutions used by thousands of SAP customer worldwide!
Solutions developed by Walldorf helps SAP customers make most our their SAP investments.
Both solutions help SAP Partners position SAP software more effectively to their customers. Companies with subsidiaries running SAP Business One cannot run their financial consolidation and intercompany trade with more agility unless they use the Intercompany Integration Solution. Similarly, companies looking at integrating third-party business applications with their SAP Business One run the Integration Hub, connecting to multiple systems in minutes.
Connecting SAP to third-party systems with out-of-the-box templates
Integration Hub offers ready-made integration scenarios to connect SAP with third-party systems.
- SAP Business One customers can use preconfigured templates to integrate cloud-based business applications and services, such as Shopify, Magento, Aramex, DHL, FedEx, UPS, Fixer, Mailchimp, SendGrid, Nexmo, Expensify, Woocommerce, Salesforce etc.
- S/4 HANA and SAP ECC customers can Integrate their subsidiaries running SAP Business One locally for data harmonization, financial consolidation, business process standardization, and supply chain optimization using pre-configured scenarios for master data, sales, purchasing, HQ reporting, and finance as well as customer-specific content
Thanks to SAP Business One Intercompany integration, We have a unique and complete master database across all our companies. The Intercompany Integration Solution for SAP Business One fits to our main need (master data replication) we have a powerful tool to build and change business scenarios according to our specific needs.
With the Intercompany Solution we have a tool that allows to report even from a group level to our shareholders.
Intercompany has allowed us to stay simple and comparable between all countries in our portfolio.
With the intercompany integration solution for SAP Business One we can improve data consistency and efficiency in the company, It also helps us to ensure data consistency of master data across all companies
Intercompany Integration Solution
Integrating subsidiaries, affiliates and franchises running SAP Business One
Intercompany Integration Solution is a dedicated out-of-the-box application for businesses with multiple subsidiaries running SAP Business One.
- Streamline and automate intercompany transactions and processes, such as master data distribution and financial consolidation
- Automation of intercompany business processes and visibility into the operations of business units with control over activities across subsidiaries.
- Replication of essential master data across subsidiaries and partner companies with global data distribution and authorization.